To apply for this position, please send your resume to Danielle Martinez, at firstname.lastname@example.org !!!!
***Sign On Bonus of $500 after 90 days of continuous employment!!!
***This is an entry level position, with on-the-job training / in-house training.
***No experiences required!
Cash Depot provides ATM and Air/Vac solutions. We sell, install, service, and repair ATM and Air/Vac Machines. We are a completely vertically integrated company, controlling all aspects of this process to ensure high standards of up-time. This position is located in Green Bay, WI.
- Paid Time Off – 80 hours, after 30 days!
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Competitive Profit-Sharing Program
- Annual Birthday and Anniversary Bonuses
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with activities of inventory, warehouse, and delivery preparations.
- Setup machines and complete associated paperwork in a timely manner.
- Recondition ATM’s and other equipment as directed.
- Verification and testing of used parts.
- Dismantling of old machines.
- Interior & exterior cleaning, painting, and maintenance duties as directed.
- Complete assigned tasks within scheduling deadlines.
- Cover on call technical support for Cash Depot field technicians (rotating basis).
- Provide phone support to Cash Depot field technicians.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change within the workplace and assignment of duties
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to bend and move heavy equipment
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to climb stairs
- Operate as a team player
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 10 pounds, sit; stoop, bend and kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.